Sitec Infrastructure Services Ltd is involved in all areas of construction for both telecoms and fixed line deployment services. Current projects include: EMERGENCY SERVICES NETWORK POWER AND BACKHAUL RESILIENCE. MULTISPECTRUM UPGRADES. NEW MACRO DEPLOYMENT and VARIOUS DECOMMISSIONING WORKS.
- All aspects of telecoms base station build, installation, upgrade and decommissioning
- Logistics, Delivery and storage
- Craneage and lift plans and all aspects of ‘contract lift’
- Method statements and risk assessment
- Steelwork fabrication and installation
- Rigging, Commissioning and Installation
- CHAS and SAFE CONTRACTOR APPROVED
The quality of our work and ability to work on time, on budget to demanding schedules is second to none.