The Sitec telecommunications design team has an enviable reputation within the telecoms industry. Our experience and longevity in this sector coupled with a dedication to quality are first class. We are the preferred choice for some of the UK’s top telecoms service providers. If there’s a project going on, then chances are we’re designing it!
Our structural, civil, and mechanical engineers have comprehensive experience of designing sites for infrastructure rollout projects across a broad spectrum of sectors, from Telecommunications through to fixed line deployment services and are fully conversant with the idiosyncrasies involved within each sector.
- Strategic District/Area wide discussions with Local Planning
- Authorities and other interested parties
- Representations on emerging plans and policies
- Site identification and assessment
- Site specific pre-application discussions and consultation
- Full range of formal applications and submissions, including Listed Building Applications and Scheduled Ancient Monument Consent
- Dealing with enforcement proceedings
- Discharging of planning conditions
- Temporary sites and schemes under Emergency Works Powers
- Written and Oral Planning Appeals